Friday, August 22, 2008
Monday, August 18, 2008
What's missing from the letter? The wankers sound bytes these past months.- Subsidies- American jobs - Outsourcing American defense and why, their bull shit doesn't fly! All they have left is MilCom and stalling for time so Boeing can catch up, they know that won't fly either!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Don't let the Boeing manuvering fool you. What's going to happen to Boeings political wankers Tiahrt, Dicks and Murray who have been spouting Boeing non-sense all these years? Boeing paid for them they are Boeing's to leave hanging just like Boeing has done to the airmen, Air Force and America. Boeing has to re-bid - this is just a media pre-protest by Boeing about the GAO updates to the re-bid that failed to just hand the contract to Boeing. It's all - "just more Boeing bull shit"
Friday, August 8, 2008
The just give the contract to Boeing Bill!
The wankers legislation to hand the contract to Boeing with the Boeing Bill written by the Boeing paid political pack would:
• Require the Pentagon to seek a medium-sized tanker like the one Boeing offered. Why - The 767 is the only thing Boeing could possibly build, their bill calls for a Boeing win reguardless of any competition.
• Prohibit extra credit for a larger tanker like the one offered by Northrop Grumman and the European Aeronautic Defense and Space Co. Why – Boeing can’t compete or exceed the mission with a 767.
• Require that a new tanker be capable of refueling all of the planes currently flown by the Air Force, a requirement the Northrop-EADS tanker was unable to meet but was dismissed by the Air Force in the earlier competition. Why – They don’t even have a 767 tanker and fueling obsolete aircraft would give Boeing an advantage since they can't refuel anyting, why not say they can do everything! - ask them what current aircraft!
• Require the Pentagon to consider the cost of operating the new tankers over a 40-year life cycle, rather than a 25-year life cycle. That could favor the Boeing plane, which according to one analysis would use $35 billion less fuel over 40 years. Why – They can’t win on 25 years they need 40 years to just try and keep even.
What’s missing from the wankers bill and all their sound bytes these past months.
- American jobs
- Outsourcing American defense
and why, their bull shit doesn't fly!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Through arm-twisting and blackmail, Boeing convinced the state legislature and the media that Washington State is “uncompetitive,” setting in motion a bidding war between states for 800-1,200 new jobs, and identified 99 “recommended” actions for our legislature to enact to make Washington “business friendly.” In response, the legislature cut spending for public needs and devoted their time and our tax-dollars to Boeing and a few other multinational corporations. One union leader, interviewed afterward, referred to it as "the day corporate greed won."
It’s incredible to see the details of this deal, which was the biggest tax write-off in state history. Here is only part of what was implemented by the Washington state legislators last year on Boeing’s behalf: